The following is the code of conduct for Countryside Stewardship Connection members
When posting or submitting content on this site members will:
- Only submit content that is relevant to the topics being discussed on the Countryside Stewardship Connection.
- Not submit content that is misleading, false, defamatory or libelous.
- Not submit content that violates the legal rights of others.
- Not impersonate any other person or falsely claim to represent any other person.
- Not submit content that uses insulting, threatening or provocative language or language that is hateful towards others.
- Not submit content that contains indecent, obscene or pornographic material.
- Not submit content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
- Not submit multiple copies or versions of your content (spam).
- Not submit content that contains or links to, any commercial advertising material or self-promotion for commercial gain unless prior permission is granted by the administrators of the Countryside Stewardship Connection.
- Not submit content that invades the personal privacy of any other person or group.
- Not use the website to conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
The Moderators and Administrators of the Countryside Stewardship Connection having the right to take down or modify any content displayed on the website at any time and for any reason and to ban any existing or new member from the site.
Please note that CVC staff moderate this site during regular business hours only and we attempt to respond to member’s questions or concerns within 48 hours.